Thursday 1 December 2011

I MISS YOU - I SHOULD'NT



unknown via weheartit
overly-quotess.xanga.com

Dear: Pineapple


It's been just over a year that we have been apart. Time has really gone that fast! When I met you I never knew that I would love you as much as I still do. As I got into that car that Christmas day I thought to myself - This boy is not my type! We chatted before that only because I knew you through my cousin. You were very entertaining and easy to talk to. I fell in love with your personality ,it didn't even matter that you were really hot. I never noticed that at first. We fought a lot but we also loved a lot. You were the only person that made me happy and now it seems that you are the only person making me sad. I don't know if I will ever stop loving you . I just wish I didn't miss you this much . I miss every little thing about you. The way you would put your hand on my knee as we were driving. The way you would want me to spend all my time with you. The way you made me feel like the only girl that matters. Now you have moved on and I'm here picking up the little pieces of what's left of me. I wish you had fought harder to keep me. I wish I hadn't fought as hard. Even though we are no longer together I don't regret a single thing. At one point in my life I was the happiest girl alive. And that was all because of you. I don't hate you and I don't blame you. I hate that our relationship was never easy. But God knows best and I'm pulling myself towards myself as you would say. I'm learning to love again. I've met new people none that I'm convinced I'll ever love as much as you but I have hope. And if our paths never cross again I wish you all the happiness in the world. I sincerely do. And I hope I find the same.Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend.


Forever and always without you.


-Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Yes it really is.But we all learn in the end.Like the old saying goes ,what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger :)

    ReplyDelete