Wednesday 28 December 2011

YOU SAID FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

favim.com
                                                    favim.com




"Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this."
Dear: S

You always said we would be forever and always. Even though life goes on you are no longer mine. We no longer share the same thoughts, the same jokes, the same dreams. We are two different people walking the same earth. So close but yet so far. We had our share good memories and our time has passed. Nothing lasts forever , you lied.I wish I knew back then what I know now. But i guess this was the way things were meant to turn out. No matter what , you will always be my first love like I was yours . But i'd rather be your last.



Take care stranger


From: Someone you once knew. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment