Sunday 12 February 2012

NOTHING IS CONSTANT


Dear: Life

It only took you a day to turn my life upside down. All in the period of a month you gave me hope that Love exists even after a heartbreak. But after my month of happiness ended you reminded me that nothing is constant. People come and go all the time. People fall in love and fall out of love. People make promises and break them just as easily. I have loved and I have lost but never have I given up hope of a better tomorrow . Because we all know that it only takes a day. A day to turn your life upside down but also a day of better tomorrows, uncontrollable happiness and lots of peace and joy within. So I will be waiting on you tomorrow and the next day and the next.

Yours sincerely
Bruised but not broken

No comments:

Post a Comment